APPLY FOR THE 2020 ROTARY SCHOLARSHIPS
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES FOR THE 2020 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
• The application deadline has been extended to Thursday, April 30.
• Applications will be accepted by email by sending the completed application and scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• With schools closed for the foreseeable future, a copy of a transcript or your most current grades report will be accepted in lieu of an official transcript.
The Rotary Club of Forest Grove is proud to present scholarships to seniors that live in the Forest Grove, Gaston and Banks school districts. These scholarships are made possible by funds raised by the club’s annual car show, the Concours D’Elegance.
Students must have home addresses in the Forest Grove, Banks or Gaston school district attendance areas to be eligible for the scholarships.
Rotary will award scholarships to help pay for the first year of college or vocational school to attend any United States school.
NOTE: Applications for students planning to attend Pacific University should be sent to the address below. The scholarship funds, however, will be awarded by Pacific University directly.
Requirements For Application
• Completed Scholarship Application Form.
This a fillable PDF. Download to your computer to complete electronically.
• High School Transcript (including grades from the first semester of your senior year) NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, a copy of your transcript or a copy of your most recent grades report will be accepted.
• SAT, ACT and/or Oregon Statewide Assessment Test Scores
• Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, employer or adult who knows the student well. A recommendation from at least one teacher is required.
Deadline For Application: Apr. 30, 2020. Applications that are late or incomplete will not be considered.
Applications should be mailed or delivered by the deadline to:
c/o Sharon Olmstead
2031 Hawthorne St., Suite A
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Applications will also be accepted by email to email@example.com. Applications submitted by email should include all required documents.
Questions: Contact Sharon Olmstead at 503-357-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.